Seniors 2022

General Senior Information

We will be providing the most current and accurate  information regarding events and activities your Senior year.
Please check back regularly for updated information.

Questions or Comments

Contact Mr. Castañón, Activities Director

Senior Info!

Latest Update: October 1, 2021

*All events and activities are subject to the health and safety requirements from the State of California, Ventura County, and OUHSD School Board as a result of Covid-19.

Events and Activities

More information coming soon.

Friday, May 27
Camarillo Ranch House

More details soon.

More information and prices soon.

More information and prices soon.

* Based on the results of our two senior surveys, we will not be holding a May semi-formal dinner/activity.

Senior Memories

2022 yearbooks will be $85 beginning October 8.
Buy them on campus with the ASB bookkeeper.
They are also sold online at the PHS Webstore.

A few 2021 yearbooks remain.

2022 Yearbooks & Specials

Seniors will need to take a portrait for the 2022 yearbook.

Contact Monarch Photography (805) 843-4111 for an appointment.
Sessions start at $10.

Monarch Photography


Graduation 2022 is scheduled for Wednesday, June 15, at Triton Stadium.

More information in Spring 2022.

To participate in the Graduation Ceremony all graduates must wear a cap and gown, tassel and customized stole.

Jostens will be taking orders in early 2022.

More information in Spring 2022.

More information in Spring 2022.

  • More information in Spring 2022.

End of Year Responsibilities

Seniors must return all textbooks, return Chromebook and charger, and pay for all outstanding obligations in order to be cleared to graduate. 

Spring 2022
The Senior Exit Survey is a mandatory part of the senior check out process. 
Seniors are required to submit it in order to participate in graduation and pick up their diploma.  

Fill out the District form: PHS Transcript Request

Contact your Counselor for any questions you may have about credits and graduation requirements.

Contact the Career Center for a Work Permit, Scholarship Information, and other info.