In order to participate in athletics at Pacifica you must first be athletically cleared which involves the following:
Creating an account at www.homecampus.com/login
- If you previously registered on athleticclearnce.com, you may sign in with the same information. Otherwise, create an account and complete the registration page.
- Once logged-in click on the “Start Clearance Here” button on the right side of the screen.
- On the next screen type in Pacifica as the school, select the school year, and add every sport your child may potentially play.
- Complete all consecutive screens.
- Must have medical insurance & provide name and ID or policy number on medical card.
- Upload your student’s current completed physical to the account.
Athletic Physical Form Athletic Physical & Parent Consent Form in English and Spanish
- All physicals must be done on the form provided in the link:
- Physicals are required to have an exam date listed and stamped by the healthcare provider (with an exception of Kaiser Permanente only, who provides their own form for sports physicals).
- Physicals turned in without this information will be denied clearance until corrected.
If you need assistance with the athletic clearance process please contact Athletic Director Ray Camacho at email@example.com.