Course Selection 2022-23
Registration window closes on March 11th. Please make sure to enter all course requests on time.
Orientation Week in English classes: March 1st - March 3rd
Registration: March 5th - March 11th
Elective Fair: March 8th & 9th during lunch in the PHS Gym
You will select courses in your StudentVue account starting March 5th through March 11th.
During Orientation Week - Get ready for registration by doing the following:
- Preview the course menu for next year’s grade level and Academy, AVID and CTE Program Descriptions (see below).
- Review your transcript: Video on how to view an unofficial transcript in StudentVue/ParentVue
- View informational videos about the classes and program applications on the registration course menus.
- Talk to your teachers for their recommendations.
- Identify 6 courses and 3 alternative electives you are interested in taking.
- Sports and specialty courses must be entered by a counselor.
- Write down any questions you may have for counselors.
- 2022-23 Course Menus:
Please watch the instructional video to learn how to select courses in StudentVue. https://bit.ly/PHSRegVideo
Counselors are here to help you!
Join us for Advisement Days - March 7th and 10th during student lunch in the career center.
Graduation, College & Career Information Video
2022 Summer School Application- Coming Soon!
Remember Counselors are here to help during Advisement Days. We are also available by phone or email as needed.