About the Counseling Department
The Pacifica High School Counselors are dedicated to helping you throughout your high school career. We offer academic, personal, social, and college to career counseling. As servants to our students we are student advocates, organize parent-teacher conferences and tutoring programs, and provide referrals to community agencies.
For parents, we provide educational and long-range planning, ensure a positive learning environment, and will connect you to I-Parent, our online access to student attendance and academic progress. In addition, we provide information and events for community agencies, ROP, and assist foreign exchange students. Finally, we work in close partnership with the Career Center to provide services and information to colleges, trade schools, financial aid, scholarships, and the military.
- Interface Crisis Hotline - 211
- Kids 2 Kids - (805)573-0752 or (805)640-1632
- Food Pantry at Saint Paul's - (805)643-5033
- Catholic Charities - (805)486-2900
- Rescue Mission - (805)487-1234
- College Transition
- College Board
- UC Pathways
- CSU Mentor
- Financial Aid for College
- OUHSD Curriculum Framework
- OUHSD Graduation Requirements
- OUHSD Listing of Helpful Online Resources
- Scholarship Help
- Visit www.testpreview.com to take practice tests like the ACT, ASVAB, CAHSEE, GED, and SAT, among many others.